Tuesday, January 11, 2011

yuk.

So most of my posts are loving, funny, sad or whatever but this is just silly & gross... I had to share! Sorry Mom.....

I've been a mother for over 6 years & today I experienced something I never wish to experience again....

Dycen threw up in my mouth! YES! He threw up in my mouth!!!!!!

We were in the kitchen & he had been fussy so I picked him up off the floor. I held him above my head kissing his face & really just trying to change his attitude. I kept kissing him & making silly noises... All of a sudden it happened. I had an entire mouthful of grossness. In my nose, on my face, running down my neck but most importantly IN MY MOUTH!  Sorry if this is all too graphic but like I always say... I'm keepin' it real. I've gotten pooped on, peed on but never this! I've truly seen and experienced it all. Thank goodness we were in the kitchen so I immediately spit it out in the sink.

Ugh! I will leave it at that but wow.... motherhood is down right nasty sometimes... 

I put Dycen down & cleaned myself up. I don't think I will ever be the same. I can tell you I will never hold my child above my head while talking and being silly..... my mouth will ALWAYS be closed!

Good thing I love them so much! So now when I say.... "I could just eat them up!" I think twice :)

Haha. Love y'all.

GoodNight 

oxox, jess

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha, wow I can't even imagine! So sorry cuz, that is disgusting. But that's for sharing, makes for quite the picture!!!
    Love, Mandy

    ReplyDelete