Sunday, November 21, 2010

Things come & go... Family is forever!

I finally made it to my spot. My soft, supportive, comfy, yummy, chocolate brown reclining chair. I love it here....

It's so quiet. I can hear the sirens go by. I have one candle lit, these are the moments that keep me sane. =)

Soooo.... Our Direct TV stopped working yesterday morning. Having no TV is weird but I actually really love it. It is unbelievably quiet.  The dryer isn't on either & that's usually ALWAYS on, but oh, that broke too! Yes, Friday morning he decided to stop working. How can you blame him, he was 19 years old. Just in time for the holidays.... perfect timing. Ugh!

Everyone is in bed & I should be too but I had to write even if it's just short & sweet tonight. 

I received an email from someone I don't speak to. Well, it's been a very long time since the last time we did. The email was basically saying....
  • Remember to always say what you mean.
  • Don't be afraid to express yourself.
  • Seize the day! Never have regrets.
  • Stay close to your friends & family, for they have helped you make you the person you are today! 
I loved the email & wanted to share....I believe there is hope for the future! I believe anything is possible! I also believe that people should practice what they preach. I'm an example & I'm doin' the best I can.


This weekend was full of love, laughter, family & fun! Here are some photos! Love yall =) God Bless!

 
The playroom at Aunt Danielle's! Awesomeness!

We roll deep & that's a whole lotta love!

Hail to the Redskins!


Jordan & Dominic with all of their cousins! LOVE

Uncle Dennis singing with kiddos!

Jadyn, Amya, Dominic, Alanna & Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment