Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Cards, Check!

The holidays are fast approaching... I can't believe it's that time of year again. Man, time flies when you're having fun! Every year I send out Christmas cards.  I always have the place where we get our holiday photos taken, make them for me.  

This year we aren't doing holiday photos because we recently had our pictures taken by Leah Yochim Blaise  She is amazing & I recommend her to everyone we know! Send her an email & tell her I sent ya! =) 

Where to design my Christmas cards was the question? I have heard so many great things about a lot of different sites. After checking many sites I decided to go with Shutterfly Christmas Photos . I have used Shutterfly for many years but only to store my pictures. What an awesome site to design! I designed 4 different cards & then hubby & I made the final decision. I had so much fun & they had sooooo many great choices. I also made my Mom & brother a card! Fun! Fun! 

Have fun and play with it! I'm now working on different photo books and Christmas presents, Shutterfly is definitely my choice for photography fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment