Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Cookies for lunch, I think so!"

So as of today I'm a blogger. I never really thought I would be doing something like this but the more I thought about it the more it made sense.  I have a crazy, fast, awesome life! There is never a dull moment being a mom of 3 and a bartender part time.  I have many roles I play & I love each and every one of them! 

My kids are hysterical & I'm so excited to share with you the stories of our life. My job is great and I meet the greatest, to well..... not so great people.  Either way, they leave a stamp on my life and some way or another, I learn something.  

Now back to what I was saying... my kids are hysterical....

Jordan came home from school today with a HUGE smile on his face. I immediately knew that something silly was about to come out of his mouth but I had no idea what. He begins to tell me that Anna, a little girl in his class has put him on her 'boyfriend' list. I was very surprised and asked him what that meant. He said that there were 6 boys on her list and he was #6. He said #6 was the best because #6 is the fastest.   At that moment I didn't know what to say. I wanted to tell him that if you are on a list of 6 you should probably run the other way.  I of course didn't say anything, except, Jordan you don't need a girlfriend right now you need to be practicing being a good boy & completing all of your work. He was very mad that I said that and proceeded to tell me that if he didn't have a girlfriend then how was he suppose to get cookies at lunch everyday?? Ha! Sounds exactly like his father!  I now will be packing cookies everyday for lunch! =)








1 comment:

  1. lol!!! That is so cute kids are growing up way too fast in school theses days.

    ReplyDelete